Fala Chen

Discussion in 'Chinese Female Artists' started by Espresso Bunny, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

I don't think she is THAT PRETTY, but some angles show her as an angel. She seems snobby on/off but I still like her.
    Maybe you guys can post pics, because I have no luck finding about her. I know she's recently gotten more popular.

2. misz_ky

misz_ky Active Member

im watching her serie at the moment in steps. shes ok

3. sammy85

sammy85 Member

Yeah I agree with you on Fala Chan, Espresso Bunny.

I was surprised by her acting in HOG, I didn't think she could pull it off as a beginner. However, her character in Steps remind me a bit of the character she was in the Housewives show.

4. azngurl1688

azngurl1688 Active Member

i think fala chan is alright at acting but sometimes i just can't stand her accent....

5. tsunami1313

tsunami1313 Member

haha.. yea... i hate her character in steps.... and well is it just me or is her face tooo angled.. making her look a lil anorexic..?

6. tomatoman

tomatoman Well-Known Member

she is born in mainland china rite?? i saw a picture on a magazine of hers be4 she enter the entertainment industry and boy...does she look plain....and maybe a hint of plastic surgery too....just my opinnion.....cant find that picture....on magazine..

7. I dont like her either especially in steps, she was so annoying and arrogant. and I don't think she is pretty or even sexy ...

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I dont know why TVB is heavily promoting her...she is pretty but acting is just so-so...

9. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

lol there should be some pics of her... she's pretty

10. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

This is her:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    See she isnt that pretty just like skinny as a stick

11. natnat528

natnat528 Active Member

i personally dont think she is pretty at all.. i think she has a nice body... but her face is not dat nice. her eyes r weird n d bags under her eyes makes her look old

12. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

she's very pretty. stop being jealous people. I just think her accents annoying. If she could improve on that she could be potentially a dangerous actress.

13. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Here are some pics of Fala :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

I think she's decent looking, though a little too skinny

15. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

She's hot. If any of you think she is not you are crazy. I would be her bf in a nanosecond lols. Her acting is fine, she's a beginner and I doubt cantonese is her main language since she moved from mainland china to america then started acting in TVB at like age 20 or whatever. Her accent is actually kinda cute lols.

16. tvbobsessions

tvbobsessions Well-Known Member

Fala's acting is pretty good for a newcomer. She deserves to be promoted. :)

17. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Too skimpy... and I dont think she deserve the most improved actress award!!!!!

But then at times, the camera was able to capture the right angle which make her look appealing!!

18. jbaprototype

jbaprototype Well-Known Member

shes ugly in some angles, and pretty in some...dont like when she smiles

19. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

She's beautiful and i think her acting has improve and will more and more good.Her acting is better than other newcomer like toby yeung

20. sukic

sukic Member

she is really pretty, just not very fluent with cantonese speech!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

she has lots of fans too!!