Dead Wrong - 致命復活 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Nov 12, 2016.

1. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

who plays fiona? cant remember her name...!!

2. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Momo Wu

3. chefbigal

chefbigal Active Member

is Roger going to have sister and sister sex? This remind me of a dirty joke call ride them cowboy but i dont think i can post dirty joke here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

fuck, that was some great acting by the vets in ep16. Kenny has become an official stalker....lmao

5. jdm_s2k

roger is lucky to have both queenie and ivy....both are hot...

6. jdm_s2k

i dont understand this series now after the truth bout kidnapping as surfaced...

feels like this series already ended lol

7. xaznxryux

still feel like there is more to the kidnapping, my new theory if anyone has been watching

Calvin ordered a kidnap of his brother Max (Vincent Wong), because of competition to the family business. He finds mercenaries in Vietnam who happens to either include or Kenny Wong has lead, because it is his opportunity to have Joey Meng, which also explains the killing of all kidnappers to shut them up and refused to look further when they were on the right island

8. chefbigal

chefbigal Active Member

if kenny was involved with kidnapping why he went to the boxing guy to find out where vincent is? Unless he just want to find out where they hid vincent so he wont look there.

9. chefbigal

chefbigal Active Member

Does anyone know if queenie a real name in hong kong? Who wants to name their child that? sounds weird.
    my daughter queenie and my son kingie

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Win! Win! x 1
  10. xaznxryux

I did a quick test to see if you're saying is true...typing Queenie on facebook just gives me all Chinese people lol

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. [​IMG] most famous queenie? :trollface:

• Like Like x 1
  12. xaznxryux

best Queenie

13. jdm_s2k

queenie in this series is still the cutest and hottest imo

14. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

19, what an episode

15. jdm_s2k

i like emma's story the most lol

16. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

I also thought it was weird when Kenny shot and killed the raping kidnapper. Honestly now I'm not shocked if Max was the mastermind. In the beginning it kind of gave me a vibe that Max and Vincent weren't that close and how Vincent used Max in vietnam with bribing the kidnapper with the watch and setting them up. It looked like he had no clue about the whole thing and perhaps maybe Max liked Ivy too.

17. jdm_s2k

you have to be crazy to NOT like ivy...i mean come on...

18. xaznxryux

I will be very surprised if Max is indeed the mastermind, I kind of hope not because I do enjoy their relationship a lot. They have more of a brotherly feeling than Max and his own brother Calvin.

Now looking back, I do think KK Cheung was genuine when he was happy Roger was back, there's still resentment between them don't get me wrong, but the part where he felt he indirectly caused the kidnap, that part of the guilt is real. He just wanted him to lose his job not his life, the stroke in my honest opinion woke him up a little.

I am still crossing my fingers that Kenny isn't the mastermind because I think that ruins the story in my honest opinion...kidnapping for "love" is a weak story and motive. I pretty much prefer if this is money, politically, or financially related. I still point my fingers at Calvin atm, based on his personality that he would not care for his own parents, he might as well orchestrated Max's kidnap to have him killed so he is the sole heir to the the business, while also kidnapping Vincent and Ivy.

19. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

I think Vincent Wong (max) gave a hint that episode one gave clues to who the mastermind was so to me that crosses out Calvin because I don't remember he was in part 1. Max could have suggested it to that guy to kidnap Vincent out of anger and jealousy and maybe the guy went ahead with plans. I felt that Max and Vincent weren't showing buddy buddy until Vincent showed up after 10 years. Maybe he felt guilty for indirectly setting up the kidnapping. Anyway, that moment kenny headshot the rapist I felt that was odd.

20. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

Also I felt it was fishy, Vincent older brother might have set up the part where he and Joey walks out the bank and they get robbed instantly.