15,000 Copies Sold Since Justin's Album Release

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 1, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Wednesday November 30, 2005 Hong Kong

Justin Lo has officially released his album, Justin, yesterday. The sales so far exceeded 15,000 copies. Yesterday Justin held a conference for his new album, attracting two to three hundred people to surround. Justin's family, his manager Paco Wong, 'elder sister' Miriam Yeung, and Mark Lui were there to support.

Last night Justin sang six songs with loud applauses afterwards. A female fan even cried being too emotional, causing Justin to feel really moved. Miriam gave Justin flowers for encouragement. She planned to give him a gong to praise that he amazed the world with such brilliant talent. But because she couldn't find a gong, she gave him flowers instead. Miriam praises Justin of being very hardworking, and hopes that he can get the newcomer award.

As with the good sells of the album, Justin was extremely happy,"I've never felt so nervous. I thought it would only sell a few thousand copies, but now I'm really happy that over 15,000 copies are sold.

2. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

nice! his albums alright though.

3. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

glad to hear this, I hope his next album will really show off his vocal talents tho.

i thought that dude on the left next to Justin was William Hung. -laugh

4. Fai

Fai Well-Known Member

cool news..

5. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

i thought it was a pretty good album!